Friday, June 30, 2006

Another late night, another sleepless night...

Hey bat fans, hows it going. Yup, I'm up again, though I am finally starting to feel a bit tired, so hopefully I'll be able to get some rest soon. Anyways, I still have an long list of stuff to get done and I'm still not much closer to getting any of it accomplished. Tomorrow(well today actually) I must get at least a few things done. Ok, now that that is settled(yeah right), I have my first show and tell.




This is a horrible picture, that is what it is. Well actually it is a pic of an Everblight Warpack made by Privateer Press(link in the top right). It is one of 4 factions featured in their game Hordes. I painted them for a client(who is also a close friend) and took much longed then I promised. There are several reasons for this, though the largest one is my lack of motivation to finish up the final few models. Hopefully I can get some better pics sunday to share with you(if there is anyone out there.

Anyways, I'm off to see if I can finally get some rest, night all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home